Labels
- Best Practice (20)
- Curriculum and Instruction (8)
- Dem Div Soc Justice (13)
- Educational Research (11)
- Learning in Community (15)
- Teacher Leadership (16)
- Technology in Education (12)
Thursday, April 14, 2011
REFLECTION ZONE: iPod Touch
Tonight I went to an optional meeting to learn more about the iPod touch. I committed to be part of a group who will begin researching and evaluating apps for educational purposes. I am excited, but it looks like there is so much to learn and so many apps. I am excited for this new challenge, but a little skeptical since I don't seem to have much free time. I think it will be an enjoyable experience, and overall I am looking forward to learning along side my coworkers, and improving my technology skills. I am hopeful it will enhance my students' learning in the near future as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Abby, I wished I would have made that meeting. I do want to learn more about Ipods and apps. I think we need the technology knowledge at 3-5. No one here is using it that I know of. I look forward to learning from you! Janet
ReplyDelete